What information do we collect?
We collect Information provided by you:
You may provide us with personally identifiable information when you:
- Register for a YouEtch account;
- Order products or gift certificates;
- Request customer support or send us any other communication;
- Sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers;
- Set up a art contribution account;
- Enter sweepstakes or contests;
- Sign up for, or redeem, special offers;
- Respond to surveys;
- Use our Email-to-a-Friend feature and sign-up for newsletters; and
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the YouEtch Website.
Information Collected by Cookies
Information Collected by Web Beacons and Log Files
YouEtch collects certain non-personally identifiable information through the use of web beacons and log files. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, site usage, and whether you opened emails you received from us.
How do we secure your information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, your YouEtch account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select.
How do we use your information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- Provide the features and functionality of the YouEtch Website;
- Fulfill your requests for our products and services;
- Communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
- Send you information about our products and services; and
- Provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions.
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails.
We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages without your consent. Similarly, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the YouEtch Website or our promotions, we will use your friend's email to send them the e-mail you requested. You and your friend's e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted.
We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the YouEtch website so that we can learn more about how people use the YouEtch website and improve our products and services.
Does YouEtch disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
YouEtch will never share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
If you sign up for a promotion (e.g., a contest or sweepstakes offer) or enroll in a service we offer in partnership with a third party, we may provide information (such as your name, email address, and account activity) to such third parties.
From time-to-time, YouEtch may provide its contributors with the first name and city/province/country of residence of YouEtch customers who have purchased such contributor's products.
YouEtch may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- Comply with law;
- Comply with warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
- Enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
- Investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity
- Investigate fraud or similar claims; or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of YouEtch, our users, or others.
In the event that YouEtch is acquired by, or merged with, another company YouEtch reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
YouEtch may disclose non-personally-identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form to potential business partners and investors.
How can I change, delete, or update my information?
Most of your account information can be changed in the YouEtch Account section of the YouEtch Website. If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at email@example.com